Aiko was originally created as a fanmade VOCALOID character named Hazuru Sora in June 2009. She was modified, given an UTAU voicebank, and subsequently released July 10, 2009 as part of Project UTAU XYZ, an UTAU character series created by MystSaphyr. (The project has since been rebranded as Studio VOXYZ as of 2016).
Aiko is tomboyish, and awkwardly lanky and tall. She's easily distracted and spends most of her time daydreaming or playing video games, and her temper is as short as her attention span. Aiko has a love of high places, and enjoys traveling in flying vehicles or looking out from observation decks on towers or tall buildings. She can be loud, proud and belligerent; she hates being seen as vulnerable to others. She sometimes slips into a Tennessean accent, moreso when she loses focus or becomes particularly aggravated.
- Item - blue helium balloon (sometimes depicted as Fuu--Aiko's pet balloon--an inanimate-object UTAU also created by MystSaphyr)
- Likes - sweet foods, video games, revenge
- Dislikes - spicy foods, sore losers, being seen when crying
- Kikyuune (気球音) - "hot-air balloon sound" or alternatively "sound of the soul".
- Aiko (アイコ) - a common female first name in Japan meaning "beloved child".
- Hair color - Has a short blue bob that sticks/spikes up in the back, and a dual ahoge/antennae that are sometimes shown as being detached or floating above her head. These antennae can change shape based on Aiko's mood (such as turning into an exlamation point or question mark).
- Headgear - Wears 2 large, white barettes that pull back the right side of her bangs. The top barette has a glowing green play button, bottom has a blue pause button.
- Eye color - Same shade of blue as hair.
- Earphones - A headset consisting of black and silver earphones with green glowing rings, blue padding, and a white microphone on the right earphone.
- Outfit - See concept and reference art for full details. Aiko has two main designs; summer/primary (her original look) and winter/atlernate (designed by Aërendyll). Both designs consist of a black, grey and white scheme with blue, green, and silver detailing.
- Akio Kikyuune - Genderbend achieved with g+12 flag. Aiko's brother.
- Akiko Kikyuune - Aiko's mother.
- Akihiko Kikyuune - Aiko's father.
- Fuu - Aiko's pet sentient balloon / character item.
- Aki Harouka- Aiko's aunt.
- Midori Injune - Aiko's cousin, via Aki's marriage into the Injune family.
- Chiyoko Hibanane - Fellow VOXYZ UTAU.
- Mathieu Rosaire - Fellow VOXYZ UTAU, occasionally depicted as romantic interest in the past.
- Maddie Rosaire - Fellow VOXYZ UTAU.
|RockLoud V.6.1 JP||2moora CVVC||G3, C4, A4, F4||"Alto"||A solid 4-pitch CVVC bank that transitions to a slight falsetto on the higher pitches. Works with presamp and AutoCVVC.|
|RockLoud V.3 EN||CVVC English||C4||"Alto"||Aiko's current English release, a single-pitch CVVC English using an unreleased Cz reclist. Solid and strong, with a bit of a Southern accent.|
|Genre: Unannounced Range: Unannounced Tempo: Unannounced|
|Input: JP: romaji encoded, romaji+kana aliased. EN: Cz method phonemes. Vowels: CV and VCV System: Microsoft Windows and Mac OS|
|Package details as noted:|
Terms of Usage
- A commercial license for her (and the rest of the Kikyuune Family voicebanks) is also available.
Work in Progress
- Aiko is a main performer in the VOCAMERICA concert series, produced by EmpathP. She is one of three UTAU in the show (alongside Namida and Viki Hopper).
- Aiko was the first overseas UTAU to be featured on an EXIT TUNES album (UTAUMiRAi ).
Work in Progress