Adam Riner (Bitter) (アダム • ライナー • 苦しい) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Bitter, Bitter the blot fighter. His town was attacked by black blots, which ate all on their way. When one blot ate Bitter's house, he took father's old pen and desided to revenge. There was time, when he has a real name, but now he called himself as Bitter, 'cause of his catchphrase "I'll make my enemy's life as bitter as mine is". He prays for every new day, 'cause he hunt blots and they hunt him. He use father's pen as a spear, when he fight. Also he always listening to music, 'cause it helps him not to think about his house. "Take a minute, I'll choose the right track". His favourite food is sandwiges with butter and strawberry confiture. Also he's crazy about synthetic strawberry flawor in candies. He feels sorrow when he reminds time when he digged in family's small garden near the house and his mother cooked strawberry jam with berries which he grew.
He is young boy, seems to be 15-17 y.o., restless and cheerful.
- Item - pen
- Likes - strawberry jam, music
- Dislikes - lonelyness, thoughts about future and past
- Riner - ...
- Adam - ...
- "Bitter" - from his catchphrase "I'll make my enemy's life as bitter as mine is"
- Hair color - dark blue
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - red & orange
- Earphones - huge red with blue circles on them
- Eve Renir (Sweet) - love
- Jordan DreamCatcher - friend
- John Moonspeak - friend
- Maynajo Karjalainen - friend
- Maore Tai - friend
|VCV||Japanese VCV 8mora||G2-G4||"..."|| [MEGA]|
|Arpasing||HitCoder english arpasing||G2-G4||"Oto is quite a bit unfinished. DL in VCV archive."||no DL|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- VCV Mukuro attack!
- Large demo: DEMO
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Adam Riner (Bitter).
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day - 15.07