Abel Sabishii (アベル • 寂しい) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Abel lived long time ago, when Shado even didn't existed. Noone knows, who "killed" him before he were found by Nikolas at the graveyard of Blue part of Shado. When the rests of him there were disturbed, he was very angry and hungry. Nikolas brought a sacrifice to him - his own hands (which are still black, 'cause Abel allowed to return only form of them to remember what Nikolas done). Then Abel was able to recover his eye and when Nikolas detected that this is that what he looked for, he brought Abel to Black tower. Abel was still hungry, and Nikolas decided to feed him with whole living shadromancer. That's how Abel got his body again and calmed down a bit. But there was one thing, which Abel loathe - previous owner of this body had strong feelings to his ward-dreamer, who was still alive. That fact made him awake sometimes and went to searching his home. Now Abel tries to kill the mind and core sparcle of Sabishii and kill his ward-dreamer to make the first goal much easier.
All that he feels - that he was abandoned by all. He think that his "life" is smth strange and incorrect. Sometimes shows "yandere" feelings to his creator.
- Item - his wings and eye
- Likes - vitamin dragee, Nikolas'es attention, graveyards and tombstones
- Dislikes - disturbing people, Sabishii's awakening moments
- Abel - アベル - To be
- Sabishii - 寂しい - lonely
- Hair color - magenta
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - pink & neon blue
- Earphones - none
|Russian||Russian Heiden.BZR's CVC2||?||"Was in early beta. Use carefully."||MEGA|
|Japanese||Japanese VCV 8mora||?||"Disconitued. Outdated."||no DL|
|Derived||Russian CVC1||C4-C5||"Can be derived from Avier A russian voicebanks in C4-C5 range."||no DL|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: DEMO
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Abel Sabishii.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day - October 27 (April, 4)