AICA (愛花 (アイカ, あいか)) is a voicebank for the UTAU and UTAU-Synth program.
AICA is a Ukrainian singer who's species is unknown. While she's not (too) self-conscious, she often feels embarrassed by her actions/image, that's why she tries to overplay her insecurities by acting rudely or cold. She's very passionate about singing and her friends though.
- Item - goat.
- Likes - drama, tea.
- Dislikes - apple pies, cigarette smell.
Main page: Website Character Page
- Ai (愛) - love
- Ka (花) - flower
- Hair color - Strawberry blonde, tied in pigtails.
- Headgear - Two black ribbons.
- Eye color - Purple.
- Earphones - None.
- Outfit - Depends on each voicebank. Her standard voicebank outfit is a black long-sleeved dress and black thights that transition into her shoes. See illustration for details.
|Multipitch VCV||CV, VCV, and CVVC||A3~B5||"A VCV voicebank with four pitches. Includes CV and CVVC OTO."||Website Download Page|
- Input - Romaji encodes
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Range: G3~G5
- You may use her to cover any songs you'd like, if those songs don't promote hate speech, propaganda or anything political/religious.
- You may not use her voice, images or name/logo for commercial use, unless it's been approved by aicccce.
- You may not alter her voice in any way (besides flags and mixing). Fanloids made with her voice are not allowed.
- You may not reupload her voicebank. If you want to share her voice, please send the download page from the website.
- You may not make any NSFW art with her. Things like blood and light gore are okay, but the creator is very uncomfortable with other people drawing her in any pornographic way.
- Any non-profit usage of her (covers, cosplays, fanart) is allowed.
- When using her voice/pictures, please make sure to put her name anywhere where it's visible.
- Her birthday is April 20th.